Fill out the form below to turn them in.
- Intro: Who or what is going on?
- Problem: What is the problem?
- Crisis: How do we see the problem? - How do we live with the problem?
- Climax: What is the answer to the problem? Overcome the problem?
- Resolution: How do we live now?
Check out the Past weeks lessons bellow.
especially if you need some refreshing!
“This is my commandment, that you love
one another as I have loved you. No one
has greater love than this, to lay down
one’s life for one’s friends.”
– John 15:12-13
“Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty
again, but those who drink of the water that I will
give them will never be thirsty.” “Sir, give me this
water, so that I may never be thirsty…” “Out of the
believer’s heart shall flow rivers of living water.”
– John 4:13-14a, 15a, 7:38b