Come Help Make Bentonville Better and Encourage Bentonville Runners.
We are helping run the PowerBar Gel Station
- Saturday April 5th.
- The Bentonville Dog Park.
- We need 30 people.
- Kids can help too but just need to have an adult with them.
Signup Now Bellow.
Training Meeting Info!
Notes From the Training Meeting
- Please Arrive no later than 6:30 am on Saturday at the Bentonville Dog Park.
- Bring Noise Makers and the like
- Prepare yourself to cheer on the runners!
- The PowerBar Guy will tell us how to Give out his Product.
- The Water Tables need to remain of cups.
- Water Tables also need to be spaced about 7 ft apart from one another.
- Put at least one trash bag about 40 ft. down the trail from the tables. Runners will try to score a basket. :)
- Please stand with water in hand like picture in between the tables.
Description of Run
The Running Festival Half Marathon begins and ends on the square in Downtown Bentonville. The Half Marathon route winds through tree lined streets, quaint residential neighborhoods, city parks, N Walton Boulevard and finishes on Bentonville’s incredible urban trail. This 13.1 mile race
route is a loop; starting and finishing on the Bentonville Square.