[two_third]At Faith Bentonville we are passionate about serving our community physically, emotionally and spiritually. We want to see lives changed and people find joy in Jesus Christ. We've listed a few practical ways that you personally can share the love of Jesus Christ with the people of Bentonville:[/two_third]
- Pay for a stranger’s meal or coffee.
- Help someone carry something to their car.
- Give someone a gift card.
- Make cookies and give them to a neighbor you don’t know that well.
- Round up all of the shopping carts in a parking lot and put them in the cart return.
- Ask someone who is recently unemployed if they have any needs.
- Send an encouraging note to a co-worker.
- If you notice a moving van, stop and offer to help for at least a half hour.
- Prepare food for residents at a nursing home or shelter.
- Offer to babysit for someone who needs a night off.
- Give something valuable away to someone else.
- Ask your waiter/waitress if there’s anything you can pray for them for.
- Ask a school teacher if there’s any supplies he/she needs.
- Leave an outrageously large tip.
- Offer to help a senior citizen with household chores.
- Offer to wash or change the oil in someone’s car.
- Invite a single parent to dinner at your house.
[warning_box]If you have any other ideas which would help our community become a better place. Please Email us. email@example.com[/warning_box]